Introductory To Teqball Game 2021
- Teqball can be played with balls used in football, with size five being official and recommended.
- Teqball can be played by two players (singles game) or by four players (doubles game).
- Teqball follows a points-based scoring format and is played over a best of three sets, with each set played until a player/team reaches 12 points.
- The final decisive set must be won by at least a two-point margin.
- Players must switch sides after each set and the time between two sets must not exceed one minute.
- In the final decisive set players/teams switch sides at 6/12/18 points reached by the leading team.
- Points are started with a service, with the player/team having two attempts to complete a successful service.
- Once the point is in play, the ball must be returned to the opponent’s side onto the table by touching it a maximum of three times (hands and arms cannot be used).
- In doubles, both players on the team must touch the ball before it is returned.
- The ball cannot be touched by the same body part consecutively.
- A player/team cannot return the ball with the same body part consecutively.
- In the case of an edgeball, the point is to be repeated.
- Players/teams change service after every four points.
- While playing, neither the table nor the opponent can be touched.